- Clear skies and S or SE winds? Stay home.
- Rain near the coast or offshore in the morning. Get out there!
- SW or W winds along the coast and offshore. Good chance for a good day.
- Rain and SW to NW winds in the morning along the coast and offshore. Only a fool would stay home!
- Rain to the north of the coast. Stay home.
- Southerly winds well into the interior. Sleep in.
- Rain just offshore. Grab the binos and get out there.
- A cold front and cool, dry air overnight (late Sept, early Oct). Birding ecstasy!
The following is a list of weather websites that Bob uses to determine if birds will be aloft, and also whether or not conditions might bring them down to migrant traps on the coast and other sites.
To see the list of websites, click here: